Polling Software Advancements and Corrections by Build Number
V7 Build 371 (188.8.131.521) – July 22, 2015 - Full Release Version
- All -> A change has been made to the V7 Polling software to support up to 3 different release code machine ids from 1 PC.
- All -> Corrected a problem deleting a report import file for registers that are not Sam4s registers.
- All -> The auto export option for reports now assigns a date/time stamp of today - 1 day when 'Use Previous Day's Date' is checked.
- All -> The Store list in the Machine form is now sorted by store name.
- QB Interface -> added a class selection option to qb interface PLU map.
- QB Interface -> interface support for QB 2014 and 2015 has been added.
- CASIO -> 3000/4500 Not Found PLUs now allow clearing all records.
- CASIO -> problem sending the Scan PLU file to the Casio 3000 and 4500 registers via a script has been corrected.
- CASIO -> a change has been made for the QT6600 open check report to remove invalid data.
- CASIO -> Running a Casio 8500 script with the scan PLU sale by class would cause subsequent reports to fail. This has been corrected.
- Sam4s -> Added ROM version 1.057 to the Sam4s 900 series registers.
- Sam4s -> Added rom version 1.082 to the Sam4s 300 series registers.
- Sam4s -> Added ROM version 1.083 to the Sam4s 300 series registers.
- Sam4s -> Corrected a problem sending and saving the Sam900 Function Table key 68 - Print Checks.
- Sam4s -> fixed sps 300 series kb display error - for raised kb.
- Sam4s -> fixed sps 300 series kb display error - missing kb type selection box.
- Sam4s -> For the Sam4s 300 series, the function key numbers 4 and 5 now have the correct fields.
- Sam4s -> ROM verson 1.060 has been added for the Sam4s 900 series registers.
- Sam4s -> The 52xxM ROM 9.8 has been added to the software.
- Sam4s -> The Sam4s 300 series function key description field is now editable.
- There were no new changes made to the Sharp registers in this build.
- There were no new changes made to the 1596 or 1650 registers in this build.
More V7 Polling Software Advancements